Come one, come all
- 133,503 hits
- Preview: A Pedagogical Approach To The Music Tournament
- Free Class On The History of Rock? Yes, please.
- Puncutated Equilibrium: 9,400 Miles Later, How I Ended Up In Seattle
- Days 29-30: Riverside and Vista (California)
- Give Us Back Our Oranges by Nate Senge
- Day 34 Update From Cedar City, Utah
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: Championship Round!
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Elite 8
Search the Dream
Tag Archives: The Band
Votes due by Saturday at midnight: And we’re back with a bang! After our last call for coaches, people popped up out of the woodwork left and right- so much so that we ended up with eight new bands in … Continue reading
Updated- forgot to add in the very last vote, which switched two of the winners. This is not my week at all. Much thanks to the Living The Dream Team for checking on that. More close matches for the most … Continue reading
“They say the music’s all a blur…You can’t understand a word…But honey if you did, you’ll really blow your lid…Baby, that is rock and roll!” -The Coasters That song, “Rock and Roll”, is actually pretty un-rocking by any post-1965 standard, … Continue reading