Come one, come all
- 132,375 hits
- Free Class On The History of Rock? Yes, please.
- Puncutated Equilibrium: 9,400 Miles Later, How I Ended Up In Seattle
- Days 29-30: Riverside and Vista (California)
- Give Us Back Our Oranges by Nate Senge
- Day 34 Update From Cedar City, Utah
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: Championship Round!
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Elite 8
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Sweet Sixteen Continues!
Search the Dream
Tag Archives: Stevie Wonder
Alright, Guillermo here back in the driver’s seat for the next two. Having fun yet? I actually really like the set up of this tournament- it’s the equivalent of having A sides and B sides to a record (no offense … Continue reading
Every. Vote. Counts. With one of our Sweet Sixteen matches decided by a margin of 0.35 points, that is as true as ever. The honor of overcoming the darling of the tourney goes to “Sir Duke,” squeezing by Tristen’s “Baby Drugs” by … Continue reading
In contrast to earlier rounds, four very clear winners emerged early and didn’t slip as the hours went on. Leading the charge was “Sir Duke,” who puts a pounding on “Mama’s Eyes.” Stevie Wonder claims a spot in the Sweet Sixteen with … Continue reading
Big winner goes to “Little Drugs,” as Tristen racked up 79 points over “You & Me”‘s 70. So long, Penny & The Quarters. “All Eyes On You” holds off a strong showing from Rolling Stone’s “Hang Fire,” 76.75-74.3. “Mama’s Eyes” defeats “First … Continue reading
Votes due by Saturday at midnight: And we’re back with a bang! After our last call for coaches, people popped up out of the woodwork left and right- so much so that we ended up with eight new bands in … Continue reading
Alright, voters- good to be back in the driver’s seat after a three month admin hiatus. Hats off to Janos and his masterful launch of this tournament through eighteen independent days of match-ups (click here to see a full record … Continue reading