You can find all of the exciting action and information on our 550+ song music tournament that ran from December 1, 2010-April 30, 2011 in this section, including a list of the songs that will be ineligible for the People’s Choice Tournament. As we mentioned in our recap podcast of the finals, “Stand By Me” by Ben E. King ended up taking the entire tournament, surviving through 9 distinct rounds and claiming the championship. Runner-up was “Under Pressure” by Queen & David Bowie, and although we didn’t do a 3rd place match, I think we can safely say it went to “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Come one, come all
- 132,356 hits
- Free Class On The History of Rock? Yes, please.
- Puncutated Equilibrium: 9,400 Miles Later, How I Ended Up In Seattle
- Days 29-30: Riverside and Vista (California)
- Give Us Back Our Oranges by Nate Senge
- Day 34 Update From Cedar City, Utah
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: Championship Round!
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Elite 8
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Sweet Sixteen Continues!
Search the Dream