The first of the four pillars of Living The Dream is Music. We host single elimination music tournaments on a regular basis that are open to the public, where-in we are constantly pitting songs against each other in order to determine song greatness through democratic voting. We are also attuned to a few up-and-coming bands in the New York City area and elsewhere, and are always looking to highlight new, exciting things in the world of music. Finally, we have many thoughts on the history of some of our favorite musicians and bands and may highlight artists every now and then.
Come one, come all
- 133,448 hits
- Preview: A Pedagogical Approach To The Music Tournament
- Free Class On The History of Rock? Yes, please.
- Puncutated Equilibrium: 9,400 Miles Later, How I Ended Up In Seattle
- Days 29-30: Riverside and Vista (California)
- Give Us Back Our Oranges by Nate Senge
- Day 34 Update From Cedar City, Utah
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: Championship Round!
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Elite 8
Search the Dream