Marathon Day 5 went down about a month ago, and it was a wild success. We had a record number of participants and a record number of finishers (17!). We were joined for most of the day by a couple from New Zealand who found out about Marathon Day while waiting for the Staten Island Ferry. One first-time participant was photographer Emma Levy. She took some truly stellar photos, a few of which I’ve attached below. Enjoy!
Come one, come all
- 133,447 hits
- Preview: A Pedagogical Approach To The Music Tournament
- Free Class On The History of Rock? Yes, please.
- Puncutated Equilibrium: 9,400 Miles Later, How I Ended Up In Seattle
- Days 29-30: Riverside and Vista (California)
- Give Us Back Our Oranges by Nate Senge
- Day 34 Update From Cedar City, Utah
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: Championship Round!
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Elite 8
Search the Dream