Tune in to listen to hear me and Guillermo break down Saturday night’s Music Tournament finals, including Guillermo’s wild listening party at Red Derby bar in D.C: Podcast #2. During the podcast we also go over the ground rules for the Peoples’ Choice Tournament, which will be kicking off in June, as well as other upcoming Living the Dream events, like May 14′s Marathon Day.
Come one, come all
- 133,447 hits
- Preview: A Pedagogical Approach To The Music Tournament
- Free Class On The History of Rock? Yes, please.
- Puncutated Equilibrium: 9,400 Miles Later, How I Ended Up In Seattle
- Days 29-30: Riverside and Vista (California)
- Give Us Back Our Oranges by Nate Senge
- Day 34 Update From Cedar City, Utah
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: Championship Round!
- Opening Tracks and Radio Songs: The Elite 8
Search the Dream